Had 13 teeth pulled all at once on the 8th of Nov., 2007 @ 1:30 pm. Hurts like hell. Afterwards, you feel like you have a bunch of junk in there. Changes your looks too. Have a hard time talking. But the good thing. I DO NOT HAVE HEADACHES since they were pulled. Today I feel a little bit better but I feel like I am going to pass out. Maybe it is the poison that was in my mouth. All I can say is take care of your teeth as I truly think it affects your health more than people think. Do noy get any metal in your mouth either. It is TRUE POISON. Brush your teeth with baking soda and salt. The tooth paste has way to much bad things in it. Just check it out yourself.



Take care

Leave a Comment